Winter and All Weather Tyres
All Weather Tyres
Summer tyres are much less effective at temperatures below 7
degrees C (most of our winter) they are also less effective in the
rare occasions that snow lies on the ground.
A solution is a tyre designed to work brilliantly all the year round in our
climate not too hot, not too cold, quiet wet and a little snowy.
All weather tyres are a great choice for our driving conditions providing lots of
grip in the dry with cleaver tread blocks giving great wet grip that won’t leave
you stranded in the snow and slush
All WEATHER TYRE BENEFITS
• Enables the tyres to operate well in all weather conditions.
• Safer on the road in all weather conditions.
Winter tyres are a safer option in cold weather as they enhance:-
• Braking and handling performance on wet roads
• Braking and handling performance on icy roads
• Braking and handling performance on snowy roads
They are designed to cope with all types of wintery weather conditions, giving better grip in cold wet, muddy, slushy, icy and snowy environments.
WINTER TYRE BENEFITS
• Improves winter fuel consumption.
• Reduces the risk of accidents, avoiding injury.
• Enables you to use your vehicle in snowy conditions.
• Less wear and tear on clutch parts.